You have certain choices regarding our use and disclosure of your personal information, as described below:
- Access: You may have the right to request, twice in a 12-month period, that we disclose to you the personal information we have collected, used, disclosed and sold about you during the past 12 months.
- Deletion: You have the right to request that we delete certain personal information we have collected from you.
- Opt-Out of Sale: You have the right to opt-out of the sale of your personal information.
- How to Submit a Request: To submit an access or deletion request please call us at 1-800-306-7508. To opt-out of the sale of your personal information please email .
- Verifying Requests: To help protect your privacy and maintain security, we will take steps to verify your identity before granting you access to your personal information or complying with your request If you request access to or deletion of your personal information, we may require you to provide additional information so that we can verify your request based on the information we maintain.
- Additional Information: If you choose to exercise any of your rights under the CCPA, you have the right to not receive discriminatory treatment by us. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we may charge a reasonable fee to comply with your request. This Statement is available in alternative formats upon request. Please contact or 1- 800-306-7508 to request this Statement in an alternative format.
- Third Party Collection and Sale: Other businesses collect information when you interact with our digital property, including IP addresses, digital identifiers, information about your web browsing and app usage, and how you interact with our properties and ads in order to provide you with relevant ads across the Internet and for other analytics purposes, and may sell that information to other businesses for advertising and other purposes. By visiting optout.privacyrights.info, you can opt out from sales of this type of personal information by businesses that participate in the opt out tool. To make opt-out requests related to mobile apps on your device for businesses participating in the DAA’s CCPA App-based Opt-Out Tool, you can download the appropriate app at privacyrights.info/appchoices.